fin370 | undergraduate
Finance For Business
topic title goes here
Risk and the Cost of Capital
- Calculate the weighted average cost of capital.
- Explain the concepts of risk, standard deviation, correlation, diversification and Beta.
Project Cash Flows and Capital Budgeting
- Compute a projectâs cash flows.
- Calculate decision tools of net present value, payback, internal rate of return, modified internal rate of return, and the profitability index.
Finance and Financial Statement Analysis
- Summarize the role of finance in business, the goal of the firm, and agency theory.
- Evaluate a firmâs historic and projected future performance from its financial ratios.
Time Value of Money
- Identify time value of money (TVM) concepts and their applicability to corporate financial analysis.
- Apply the time value of money inputs (Present Value, Future Value, Rate, Number of Periods and Payment) to business and personal financial applications.
Bond Valuation and Stock Valuation
- Calculate the price and yield of a corporate bond using time value of money (TVM) inputs.
- Determine the value of common stocks using the dividend discount model and the constant growth rate model.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.