fin410 | undergraduate
Working Capital Management
topic title goes here
Accounts Receivable and Inventory Management
- Compare the costs and benefits of holding inventory.
- Analyze the Cash Flow Cycle.
- Formulate strategies for Accounts Receivable Management.
Cash Management Analysis and Techniques
- Evaluate the relationship between risk and rate of return.
- Explain the techniques of expediting collections and slowing down disbursements.
- Create a cash budget.
Tools for Working Capital Management
- Explain the accounting and reporting processes as they relate to working capital.
- Calculate working capital ratios.
- Formulate management decisions and actions based on industry and company metrics for working capital.
Working Capital and Financial Forecasting
- Explain the optimal level of working capital.
- Forecast short term cash flows.
- Apply the percentage of sales method to pro forma statements.
- Explain the matching approach in working capital financing.
- Determine methods for obtaining short-term funds and stretching out accounts payable payments.
- Compare aggressive, moderate, and conservative working capital policies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.