fin427 | undergraduate
Introduction To Corporate Finance
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Managing the Financial Function
- Examine various forms of risk.
- Compare working capital strategies.
Capital Structure and the Cost of Capital
- Apply the concept of âtime value of money.â
- Calculate a firmâs weighted average cost of capital.
- Examine the value of corporate bonds and corporate stock.
Evaluating and Selecting Capital Projects
- Calculate the value of a proposed capital budgeting project.
- Prioritize amongst capital budgeting projects based upon their value.
Measuring and Assessing Financial Performance
- Calculate financial ratios.
- Recommend how to improve financial performance.
Basic Principles and Tools of Corporate Finance
- Identify the axioms of finance.
- Define the key instruments, institutions, and intermediaries that comprise the financial marketplace.
- Identify the primary financial statements.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.