fin428 | undergraduate
Insurance For Financial Planning
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe the general provisions of life insurance contracts.
- Identify business uses of life insurance.
- Differentiate among different types of life insurance.
- Evaluate the need for life insurance and policies available.
Health and Disability Insurance
- Explain group life and health insurance employee benefits.
- Describe the components of disability insurance.
- Differentiate among various types of medical coverage health insurance plans.
- Describe health insurance for the elderly, including long-term care plans and Medicare.
Individual Property Insurance
- Explain the general provisions of homeowners insurance.
- Differentiate among other forms of individual property insurance.
- Determine the best individual property insurance for a given situation.
- Explain the general provisions of auto insurance.
- Explain the general provisions of commercial property insurance.
- Explain the general provisions of commercial liability insurance.
- Differentiate among other forms of commercial insurance.
Principles of Risk and Insurance
- Describe the nature and function of insurance.
- Explain the risk management process.
- Identify risks associated with personal financial planning.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.