fin486 | undergraduate
Strategic Financial Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Corporate Risk Mitigation and Financing
- Analyze the effect of a firm's capital structure on strategic financial planning and risk.
- Identify areas of risk in financial management.
- Explain corporate risk mitigation techniques in capital budgeting.
Working Capital Strategies and Cash Flow
- Analyze the effect of short-term working capital strategies on long-term strategic planning.
- Develop a firm's statement of cash flows.
- Create the financial portion of an organization's strategic plan.
Strategic Financial Statement Analysis
- Perform financial statement analysis.
- Calculate ratios for pro-forma statements and financial statement analysis.
- Identify long-term financing needs using pro-forma financial statements.
Strategic Corporate Investments and Financial Decisions
- Explain capital budgeting.
- Analyze the use of capital budgeting techniques in strategic financial management.
- Evaluate the effect of cost of capital on a firm's long-term financial decisions.
Ethics and Strategic Financial Planning
- Summarize the role of a firm's financial manager.
- Describe the role of business ethics in strategic financial planning.
- Identify components of the financial portion of an organization's strategic plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.