fingm571 | Graduate
International Corporate Finance
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Cross-border Working Capital Management
- Describe the cash conversion cycle and its importance to working capital management.
- Identify sources and uses of short-term financing.
- Evaluate how the business policies of a firm affect accounts receivable and inventories.
- Evaluate multinational cash management strategies.
Long-Term Financing Options for Multinational Firms
- Describe the characteristics of international debt and equity instruments.
- Compare and contrast leasing with debt or equity finance.
- Outline a method for managing capital structure.
- Evaluate the effect of dividend policy on stock price.
Foundations of Finance
- Explain cultural impact on components of time value of money.
- Compare and contrast accounting net income and cash flows.
- Discuss the 12 principles of foundational corporate financial management.
- Compare and contrast the market value of an asset or liability with the book value.
- Identify various financial applications of time value of money.
- Use valuation techniques to determine the intrinsic value of debt and equity instruments.
- Analyze how markets adjust for risk.
- Apply the Capital-Asset-Pricing Model to calculate a business’s required return.
- Analyze risks associated with international investment decisions.
- Calculate the cost of capital.
- Apply techniques used in capital budgeting decisions.
- Analyze a capital project’s present value based on expected future net cash flows.
International Financial Planning
- Analyze the effect of price setting on capital budgeting.
- Explain the methods, pitfalls, and benefits of capital rationing.
- Create a financial plan for an international organization.
- Discuss foreign direct investment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.