gbm380 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Global Trade and Investment
- Identify components of the global financial system.
- Examine international trade theories.
- Compare and contrast the roles of regional and international institutions.
Contemporary Global Business Environment
- Define globalization.
- Differentiate among domestic, international, multi-national, regional, and global business organizations.
- Analyze trends in globalization.
- Identify challenges and opportunities associated with globalization.
Social Factors in Global Business
- Define culture.
- Examine the elements of national cultures.
- Compare and contrast political systems.
- Compare and contrast legal systems.
- Recognize ethical and social responsibilities of global organizations.
Geographical Environments of Global Business
- Recognize the importance of climate in global business.
- Describe the impact of topography on business activities.
- Evaluate various infrastructures present within a country.
- Assess the availability and use of natural resources.
Global Business Strategy
- Identify components of the global strategic planning process.
- Compare and contrast modes of entry.
- Examine global functional strategies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.