gen105 | undergraduate
Skills For Learning In An Info Age
This undergraduate-level course is 9 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
General Internet Skills
- Recognize the appropriate way to communicate with different audiences.
- Use the Internet for academic purposes.
University of Phoenix and Library Resources
- Explore the technological tools available to University of Phoenix students.
- Use library databases to locate academic articles.
- Describe career resources of relevance to your academic and career goals.
- Develop your personal educational and career goals.
Managing Time Wisely
- Formulate a plan for improving personal time-management skills.
Reading Comprehension and Retention Strategies
- Apply reading comprehension techniques.
- Develop strategic learning skills and attitudes.
Planning for Success
- Formulate a self-help guide to support success in your future studies.
- Recognize how academic honesty applies to a distance learning environment.
What is Distance Learning?
- Recognize vocabulary associated with distance learning.
- Examine the concept of distance learning.
- Use course forums appropriately.
Your Personality and Learning
- Analyze your personality spectrum profile and competencies to identify ways to maximize success in distance learning and professional environments.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.