geo215 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Natural Resources and Economic Growth
- Define global warming.
- Analyze distribution of natural resources needed for economic growth.
- Explain how geographical knowledge can assist in future planning.
- Define geography.
- Describe real-life applications of geographical knowledge.
- Identify the four subfields of geography.
Population and Urbanization
- Describe population and migration trends.
- Identify key needs of an urban society.
- Analyze factors that influence population distribution.
Climate and Physical Landscapes
- Demonstrate effective use of maps and spatial information.
- Analyze the relationship between climate and physical landscapes.
Biological Landscapes and Food Resources
- Analyze the relationship among climate, biological landscapes, and agriculture.
- Describe the various types of agriculture.
- Evaluate the importance of agriculture and potential competing land uses.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.