gha557 | Graduate
Social And Cultural Aspects Of Aging
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Support Systems and Services
- Evaluate the sources of funding for support systems and services.
- Compare informal and formal support systems and services.
Changes in Relationships
- Analyze the ramifications of aging on relationships.
- Evaluate the impact of changing finances on relationships for older adults.
Public Policy and Political Force
- Examine the impact of public policy on the older adults.
- Evaluate the effect of political activism on older adults.
- Compare historical roles of older adults in society.
- Describe the evolution of perspectives on aging.
Transition From Worker to Retiree
- Compare options for transitioning from worker to retiree.
- Differentiate factors that impact retirement.
- Examine the economic and financial impact of retirement.
Social and Cultural Concerns of Aging
- Evaluate the social and cultural concerns that impact the older adult.
- Analyze poverty and inequality patterns in older adults.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.