gmgt510 | Graduate
Global Business Organization And Culture
topic title goes here
Building Cultural Synergies
- Discern the role of management in cultural synergy.
- Identify management resources needed to meet global business opportunities.
Elements of Culture
- Examine the elements of culture that influence international management.
- Compare and contrast the elements of culture (e.g., geography, history, religion, political environment, language) across geographic boundaries.
Cultural Foundations of Ethics
- Critique the relationship between culture and ethics.
Impact of Culture on Communication Processes
- Evaluate the impact of culture on communication processes.
Impact of Culture on Business/Organizations
- Analyze the relationship between cultural systems and business practices.
Cross-Cultural Business Communication
- Analyze linguistic and other potential business communication challenges with various media.
- Develop proactive measures for avoiding cultural miscommunication.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.