gmgt520 | Graduate
External Environment Of Global Business
topic title goes here
World Financial Markets
- Compare and contrast sources of financial and exchange rate data.
- Analyze the impact of foreign exchange rates on international business.
- Compare and contrast the types of world financial markets.
- Compare and contrast the major international financial organizations.
Foreign Exchange Mechanisms
- Compare and contrast the types of foreign exchange instruments.
- Select the appropriate strategies to manage exchange rate risk.
- Analyze the principal theories in exchange rate determination.
- Interpret content from major international financial publications and data sources.
Exports, Imports, and Counter Trade
- Compare and contrast the types of international trade organizations.
- Identify the key issues in selecting the appropriate form for international trade transactions.
- Analyze the options for trade finance and foreign direct investment.
International Economic Integration
- Describe the influence of regional trading organizations on business opportunities and constraints.
- Analyze the impact of types of trade barriers on international business transactions.
- Analyze the potential business opportunities and constraints arising from evolving trading partnerships.
International Economic Development
- Describe the key success factors for international development projects.
- Analyze the key opportunities and constraints arising from international economic development.
- Describe the key models and sources of international economic development.
The Global Trading System
- Describe the key theories of international trade.
- Compare and contrast the major international trade organizations.
- Compare and contrast barriers to trade.
- Compare and contrast sources of international trade data.
- Analyze national and international trade account statistics.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.