gmgt530 | Graduate
Internal Environment Of Global Business
topic title goes here
Managing Change in the Cross-Cultural Environment
- Evaluate the processes of managed organizational change.
- Analyze the drivers of organizational change.
- Analyze the impact of resistance to change on the organization.
- Identify cross-cultural issues that could lead to resistance to change.
- Evaluate the impact of cross-cultural issues on change.
Organizational Culture and Behavior
- Describe the relationship between organizational culture and behavior.
- Identify the relationships between organizational cultures and national cultures.
- Assess the challenges in creating cooperation between organizations in various cultures.
Organizational Design and Development
- Analyze the creation of cross-cultural organizations.
- Design work structures for organizational functions.
Cross-Cultural Strategic Alliance
- Assess the challenges in creating cooperation among organizational stakeholders in various cultures.
- Identify cross-cultural alliances.
- Analyze cross-cultural stakeholder relationships.
- Assess the impact of culture on forming strategic alliances.
Cross-Cultural Human Resources Management Policies and Practices
- Identify cross-cultural human resources management policies and practices.
- Compare and contrast human resources management practices in cross-cultural environments.
- Describe cross-cultural approaches to worker participation practices.
- Identify human resources skills required in a cross-cultural environment.
- Analyze human resources best practices in a cross-cultural environment
Business Negotiations in the Cross-Cultural Environment
- Analyze the role of culture in business negotiation practices.
- Select best practices of cross-cultural business negotiations.
- Evaluate inter-organization negotiation strategies in global business.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.