gmgt540 | Graduate
Global Strategy Formulation And Implementation
topic title goes here
Goals and Action/Implementation Plan
- Evaluate the roadmap to ensure that goals and objectives can be met.
- Identify Critical Success Factors (CSF) for plan implementation.
- Create a strategic roadmap to outline the implementation process.
- Develop a tactical plan based on the roadmap.
Grand Strategies, Formulation, and Choice
- Evaluate organizational strengths and weaknesses for meeting long-term objectives.
- Apply strategic choice to achieve long-term objectives.
- Differentiate among the generic and grand strategies.
Financials and Control
- Forecast financials and other measures to validate selected business strategies.
- Establish an effective strategic planning and control cycle.
Contemporary Practices in Strategic Management
- Analyze best practices in strategic management.
- Evaluate real-world applications of strategic management.
Vision, Mission, and Values
- Distinguish between strategy and tactics.
- Explain the essential components of the strategic management process.
- Analyze the relationship among leadership, culture, stakeholder interests, and strategic outcomes.
- Create vision, mission, and value statements.
Environmental Analysis and Long-Term Objectives
- Perform an environmental analysis using appropriate tools.
- Create a set of long-term objectives from the environmental analysis.
- Align the vision and values of an organization to meet its long-term objectives.
- Assess internal and external business environments.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.