gmgt550 | Graduate
Global Management Capstone Course
This graduate-level course is Error getting duration This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Country Analysis Models
- Explain the use of country analysis models in determining business opportunity and risk.
- Explore sources of data and information used for country analysis
- Identify the components of country analysis
Country Analysis Techniques
- Identify techniques used in country analysis
- Explain the use of country analysis techniques in determining business opportunity and risk
- Evaluate published country analyses
Country Analysis for Investment
- Assess the external and internal environments for international investment
- Evaluate data for determining investment opportunities and risks
- Recommend "go/no go" investment initiatives
Country Analysis for Business Development
- Assess the external and internal environments for international business development
- Evaluate data for determining business development opportunities and risks
- Recommend "go/no go" business development initiatives
Country Analysis for Operations
- Assess the external and internal environments for international operations
- Recommend "go/no go" operations initiatives
- Evaluate data for determining operations opportunities and risks
Putting It All Together
- Synthesize the elements of country analysis
- Propose recommendations for international business opportunities
- Defend recommendations for international business opportunities
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.