hca250 | undergraduate
The Psychology Of Health
topic title goes here
Employee Assistance and Substance Abuse
- Explain the relationship between mental health and substance abuse.
- Explain the impact of substance abuse in the workplace.
- Identify the role of Employee Assistance programs in the workplace.
Violence in the Workplace
- Identify sources of violence in the workplace.
- Explain strategies to manage the impact of violence.
Planning in the Workplace
- Describe decision-making techniques in the workplace.
- Assess individual and group decision making process in the workplace.
Management of Workplace Psychology
- Describe the role of management in workplace psychology.
- Assess workplace motivation techniques.
- Describe the influence of organizational culture.
Future of Health Psychology
- Identify future trends in health psychology.
- Describe careers and training in health psychology.
Psychology of Health in the Workplace
- Describe the relationship between health and psychology.
- Identify how lifestyle choices impact health and psychology in the workplace.
Managing Stress and Illness in the Workplace
- Describe the relationship between stress and health.
- Identify steps to reduce stress in the workplace.
Managing Change in the Workplace
- Identify the role of human resources as it relates to managing change in the workplace.
- Describe strategies to manage change and innovation.
Health and Behavior in the Workplace
- Identify factors that influence health-related behavior.
- Describe the impact of health promotion programs.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.