hci510 | Graduate
Systems Life Cycle
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Overview of System Life Cycle
- Explain the relationship between an IT agenda and organizational strategies.
- Describe the role of the project manager in the system life cycle.
- Describe the system life cycle.
- Identify data security measures.
- Describe the elements of system assessment.
- Analyze feasibility of change.
- Determine system life cycle resource needs.
- Determine the need for system integration.
- Design a plan for end-user training.
- Explain the importance of testing.
- Compare continuity planning and disaster planning.
- Determine the components of an effective IT organization.
- Explain RFP development strategies.
- Determine the feasibility of available solutions.
- Identify maintenance requirements.
- Devise an implementation strategy.
- Explain the importance of system documentation.
- Identify causes of system implementation successes and failures.
- Describe the value of informatics in the system life cycle.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.