hcis410 | undergraduate
Project Planning And Implementation In Health Care
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Project Schedule, Cost, and Quality Management
- Develop a project budget.
- Develop an IT quality plan.
- Develop a project schedule.
Project Risk Management and Project Closure & Evaluation
- Describe project closure techniques.
- Describe project evaluation techniques.
- Develop a risk management plan.
Project Human Resources Management
- Recommend an organizational structure for managing a project.
- Define the attributes for high performing project teams.
Project Management Overview
- Describe project management knowledge areas and processes.
- Describe IT project life cycle, charter, and scope.
- Explain the role of project manager including project monitoring, control, and communication techniques.
Project Time Management
- Estimate work effort for the tasks in a project.
- Develop a work breakdown structure for a project.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.