hcm440 | undergraduate
Health Care Data Analytics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
How to Use Data to Be a Data-Driven Healthcare Organization
- Create a process improvement action plan as a result of data analysis.
- Illustrate how data-driven results can create viable business solutions.
- Recommend solutions to healthcare problems using data reports.
Basic Data-Driven Decisions in Healthcare
- Explain the primary sources and types of healthcare data.
- Evaluate how the increased amount of healthcare data may impact decision-making processes.
Complications of Business of Healthcare
- Analyze the complexities of healthcare data analytics in comparison to other industries.
- Explain how a lack of standardization can negatively affect a data-driven healthcare organization.
- Identify healthcare regulations that require accurate, ethical, secured, and timely data analytics.
Data Impact on Business of Healthcare
- Determine how data affects the business of healthcare outcomes, i.e. revenue, pricing, and budgeting decisions.
- Identify data sets commonly requested in healthcare settings.
Effective Communication and How It Affects the Business and IT Teamwork
- Determine healthcare data reporting needs and communicate them to IT and business personnel.
- Evaluate healthcare data reports in support of specified business needs.
- Examine principles of data sampling, analysis, and validation that can be used to assess healthcare data and processes.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.