hcs235 | undergraduate
Health Care Delivery In The U. S.
topic title goes here
The U.S. Health Care System: Present and Future
- Discuss future trends in health care.
- Examine current issues in health care delivery.
The Evolution of Health Care
- Describe how the evolution of health care delivery in the United States affects the current health care system.
- Identify factors that influence health care utilization.
The Financial Aspects of Health Care
- Examine health care costs in the United States.
- Compare types of health insurance.
Health Care Continuum
- Describe the characteristics of an integrated delivery system.
- Describe the relationship between components of the health care system continuum.
Stakeholders within Health Care
- Examine emerging roles within the health care industry
- Identify roles of various stakeholders in the health care industry
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.