hcs341 | undergraduate
Human Resources In Health Care
topic title goes here
- Differentiate between job analysis, job description, and job specification.
- Identify recruitment and selection strategies and methods as part of workforce planning needs.
- Identify the different components of the selection process.
Human Resources in Health Care
- Examine the effect of legal, safety, and regulatory requirements on human resource processes.
- Identify human resource management’s role in the health care industry.
- Describe the functional roles of the human resource department.
Training and Development
- Explain why training and education are vital in health care.
- Explain the importance of measuring competencies in the health care profession.
- Describe the process for tracking and evaluating training effectiveness.
- Describe performance appraisal standards.
- Recognize the due diligence of progressive discipline of employees.
- Identify barriers and guidelines for effective performance appraisals.
Future of Human Resources in Health Care
- Identify current and future human resource issues in health care.
- Examine the changing role of human resource management in response to changes in the health care industry.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.