hcs120 | undergraduate
Medical Terminology For Health Care Professionals
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Patient Health Data and Technology
- Examine the influence of technology and reform in the health care industry.
- Identify components of a patientâs health care record.
- Identify the major body systems and their functions.
- Identify the common conditions and diseases of the major body systems.
Health Care Compliance and Resources
- Identify the major regulations and agencies providing oversight to health care.
- Identify community, state, and federal resources.
Introduction to Health Care Industry Terminology and Personnel
- Describe the importance of medical terminology.
- Identify the career spectrum within the health care industry.
- Identify the terms and abbreviations associated with health care personnel.
Health Care Structures and Delivery Systems
- Identify the framework and roles of health care delivery.
- Describe health care services and functions.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.