hcs208 | undergraduate
Introduction To Health Care Industry Terms
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify health professions that exist within health care delivery systems
- Describe a health care delivery system.
- Identify the purpose of divisions within U.S. health care delivery systems.
Technology and Health Information Management
- Describe information management in health care.
- Identify technology used in health information systems.
The Language of the Health Care Industry
- Describe the importance of effective communication between various health care stakeholders.
- Define basic terms used in the health care industry.
- Identify various government resources available to health care consumers.
- Identify valid information technology resources available for consumers.
The Language of Compliance
- Describe compliance as it applies to information technology in health care.
- Identify major regulations applied to health care.
- Identify the agencies providing oversight to health care industry.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.