hcs234 | undergraduate
Strategies For Success In Health Services Administration
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Personal, Academic, and Professional Success
- Use resources for professional success.
- Identify personal career interests within the health care industry.
- Identify SMART goals for personal, academic, and professional success.
- Describe techniques to manage your personal, academic, and professional success.
- Describe University of Phoenix resources available for personal, academic, and professional success.
- Describe student expectations within School of Health Services Administration courses.
- Describe APA guidelines and resources.
- Define plagiarism.
Communication Within the Health Care Industry
- Explain the importance of audience, purpose, and tone in communication within the health care industry.
- Differentiate the types of communication.
- Explain the importance of effective communication and drawbacks of ineffective communication.
- Describe collaborative skills.
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving in Health Care
- Describe the critical thinking process.
- Describe problem-solving strategies.
- Apply effective reading strategies.
Health Care Industry and Its Terminology
- Describe components of the health care system.
- Describe various roles in health care.
- Describe the personnel within the health care industry.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.