hcs265 | undergraduate
The Managerial Environment Of Health Care
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to Health Care Management
- Identify management positions within health care.
- Identify responsibilities of managers within health care.
- Differentiate between a manager and a leader.
- Explain the role of health care managers in regulatory compliance.
- Explain how managers can affect and are affected by health care policy.
- Identify appropriate actions for compliance.
Ethics in Health Care
- Compare ethics and law.
- Identify ethical issues in health care.
- Explain the role of the health care manager in fraud and abuse cases.
Human Resources in Health Care
- Explain the role of the health care manager in human resource management.
- Identify human resource management issues within health care.
- Identify key functions and tasks of human resource management.
The Managerial Environment
- Explain the need for continuous process improvement.
- Explain the importance of IT in health care.
- Describe the managerial environment of health care.
- Predict challenges for health care managers.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.