hcs301c | undergraduate
Undergraduate Nursing Studies
The course is designed to aid adult learners in acquiring or improving critical thinking, teamwork, research, and communication skills, which are necessary at the University of Phoenix. Students will develop strategies for achieving educational goals that will help them be successful in the undergraduate program as well as in their professional development. Students will also be introduced to the University Library and the Center for Writing Excellence and learn how to access those resources successfully.
This undergraduate-level course is 3 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Written Communications Basics
- Prepare a formal paper using format that is consistent with American Psychological Association guidelines.
- Use prewriting techniques in developing a formal paper.
Researching Information and Presenting Findings
- Recognize sources of information for validity, reliability, and accuracy.
Techniques for Academic Success
- Identify university resources required for student success.
- Develop strategies for monitoring progress towards goal achievement.
Strategies for Teams
- Express the benefits and challenges of working and learning in teams.
- Examine strategies for enhancing team performance.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.