hcs370 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Impact of Group and Team Dynamics
- Determine strategies that can be used to develop effective groups and teams.
- Describe methods that can be used to facilitate phases of team development.
- Describe the impact of groups and teams on organizational behavior.
- Describe intervention methods that can be used to support successful organizational behavior.
- Explain the role and purpose of employee engagement assessments.
- Discuss communication methods used to support organizational behavior.
- Identify the impact of organizational structure.
- Describe the benefit and alignment of outsourcing services on organizational culture.
- Explain what impact internal and external influences have on culture and organizational behavior.
- Discuss the impact of change in culture on an individual and teams.
- Suggest strategies that can be used for leading change in organizations.
- Explain the importance of continuing education.
- Describe the future of organizational behavior.
Principles of Organizational Behavior
- Define organizational behavior.
- Describe the role and purpose of organizational behavior.
- Identify the impact and application of organizational behavior.
- Identify the collaboration between a manager and human resources (HR) within organizational behavior.
Impact of Individuals in Organizations
- Explain the impact of diversity on an organization.
- Explain the impact of personality and abilities on an organizationâs performance.
- Classify the relationship between job satisfaction and job performance.
- Explain the impact of employee motivation strategies on performance maximization.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.