hcs370 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Principles of Organizational Behavior
- Define organizational behavior.
- Identify the impact and application of organizational behavior.
Impact of Individuals in Organizations
- Explain the impact of diversity on an organization.
- Explain the impact of employee motivation strategies on job satisfaction and job performance.
Impact of Group and Team Dynamics
- Describe the role groups and teams play within an organization.
- Describe strategies that can be used to guide employees through phases of team development.
- Explain the impact of organizational structure.
- Discuss communication methods used to support organizational culture.
- Explain internal and external influences that cause change on organizational behavior and culture.
- Identify strategies that can be used for leading change in organizations.
- Explain the importance of continuing education as it supports organizational change.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.