hcs412 | undergraduate
Project Management For Health Care Professionals
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Fundamentals of Project Management in Health Care
- Describe the fundamentals of project management within the health care industry.
- Explain project management lifecycles within the health care industry.
Project Management Elements
- Explain the major elements of a project plan in the health care industry.
- Organize project elements into a work breakdown structure.
Project Time Management and Scheduling in the Health Care Industry
- Explain the planning timeline process.
- Explain the application of a project scheduling tool in the health care industry.
Project Cost, Risk and Quality Management in the Health Care Industry
- Explain strategies to address possible cost overruns in health care projects.
- Recommend project risk and risk mitigation strategies.
Project Reporting, Change Management and Closure
- Explain impact of change on a health care project plan.
- Develop a cohesive health care project report.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.