hcs437 | undergraduate
Long-term Care Administration
topic title goes here
Long-Term Care Populations
- Describe the continuum of care options for long-term care populations.
- Differentiate levels of long-term care services.
- Identify populations needing long-term care services.
The Regulatory Environment
- Explain the functions of regulatory agencies.
- Identify federal and state regulations governing long-term care.
- Identify requirements for licensure and accreditation.
- Identify types of reimbursement within long-term care.
- Describe the impact of public policy on financing the delivery of services.
Administrative Roles and Functions
- Explain the role of the administrator in long-term care environments.
- Describe the role of the case manager in long-term care environments.
- Identify the staffing requirements for long-term care environments.
The Future of Long-Term Care
- Discuss client related ethical issues.
- Explain what impact current health care trends have on long-term care needs.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.