hcs438 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Data Analysis and Measurement in Statistics
- Describe the role of data analysis in the research process.
- Describe the differences between descriptive and inferential statistical analysis.
- Differentiate the four levels of measurement.
- Analyze a visual display of data.
- Interpret measures of central tendency.
- Interpret measures of variability.
- Describe the standard normal distribution.
Inferring From Data
- Describe the two types of errors that are present in hypothesis testing.
- Interpret statistical significance.
Types of Statistical Techniques
- Differentiate between parametric and nonparametric statistics.
- Interpret the results of various types of statistical tests in health care research.
Statistical Software Application
- Identify the benefits of using statistical software for data analysis.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.