hcs472 | undergraduate
Marketing In The Health Care Industry
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Fundamentals of Health Care Marketing
- Explain the evolution of health care marketing from the 1970s to the present.
- Identify the barriers that had an impact on the acceptance of health care marketing.
- Explain why the marketing approach in the health care industry differs from other industries.
Marketing to Health Care Stakeholders
- Differentiate health care consumers from consumers in other industries.
- Explain the marketing approaches within various health care market areas and consumer bases.
- Explain the role marketing plays in the elasticity of health care demand.
Health Care Marketing Strategies
- Explain strategies used in health care marketing.
- Describe the planning process steps used in health care marketing.
- Describe the role the 4Ps and promotional mixes play in health care marketing strategies.
Health Care Marketing Project Plan
- Explain the steps used in a marketing project plan.
- Describe how specific tasks will be implemented in the marketing project plan.
- Define what impact external markets and influences will have on your marketing project plan.
Evaluation of a Health Care Marketing Project Plan
- Explain how marketing project plans are evaluated throughout the plan.
- Identify various components of the marketing project plan that will be used to show you achieved strategies.
- Explain the impact and expansion of a global environment to health care marketing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.