hcs482 | undergraduate
Health Care Informatics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Nurse Leadersâ Use of Technology
- Analyze how nurse leaders use technology to make health care decisions.
- Evaluate informatics and technology systems.
Health Care Technology Assessment and Selection
- Compare similar health care technologies.
- Analyze health care technology resource appropriate for the given requirements of a population and facility.
- Examine considerations regarding health care technology implementation and maintenance.
- Explore the future of informatics.
Role of Technology and Informatics in Nursing
- Explain basic computer, software, and informatics terms and concepts.
- Analyze how nurses manage health care information.
- Examine the nurseâs role in the use of informatics and technology.
- Explain the strategic planning process.
Health Information Systems
- Examine information systems used in the health care setting.
- Analyze the effect of regulatory, legal, and ethical issues in the nurseâs use of data and health information systems.
- Examine how the informatics and technological needs of a health care organization are determined.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.