hcs487 | undergraduate
Technology And Systems Approach For Health Care Managers
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Integration of Technology
- Explain the need for education and training on the use of technology within health care.
- Explain the integration process within an organization.
- Explain the benefits of information systems that support quality initiatives.
Evaluation of Technology
- Examine strategies to evaluate systems effectiveness.
- Explain the managerâs role and responsibilities in the evaluation of technology in health care.
- Identify data sources used to evaluate the effectiveness of implemented technology.
Introduction to Health Care Information and Technology
- Examine types of health care information.
- Analyze the types of technology used in health care.
- Analyze the impact of technology on health care.
Selection of Technology
- Explain the system selection and acquisition process.
- Explain stakeholders and their influence on system purchase and use.
- Explain the risk management and compliance considerations during the selection of technology in health care.
Implementation of Technology
- Explain the implementation process in the health care setting.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of resources in the implementation process.
- Analyze the security and privacy protocols when implementing technology in health care.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.