hcs545 | Graduate
Health Law And Ethics
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze legal requirements of health care reform and their impact on patient care.
- Analyze the stages and impact of malpractice in health care.
- Analyze the process available after adverse medical events.
Ethics and Technology Utilization
- Analyze the ethical and legal requirements for the use of technology.
- Analyze the ethical and legal responsibilities of the administrator in using data from technology resources.
Ethical Influences on Health Care
- Compare the four major ethical principles.
- Analyze the relationship of these principles to current health care issues.
- Examine the influence of individual ethics on professional decision making.
Health Care Regulation, Laws, and Policies
- Analyze the influence of politics on health care regulations, laws and policies.
- Analyze the role and impact of governmental and non-governmental regulatory agencies.
- Analyze the relationship between law and policy in health care.
Legal Implications on Health Care Resources
- Evaluate the laws related to health care resource allocation.
- Evaluate the impact of legislative policy on resource allocation in the health care industry.
The Legal and Regulatory Role of Health Care Stakeholders
- Analyze the roles of organizational stakeholders and interest groups involved in health care laws and regulation.
- Analyze the responsibilities of leaders on health care law and regulations.
- Differentiate legislative versus institutional policies.
- Analyze the responsibility of professional licensing boards.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.