hcs567 | Graduate
Entrepreneurship In Health Care
topic title goes here
Managing and Growing an Entrepreneurial Firm
- Identify the evaluation process of entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Evaluate the challenges and strategies of growing a firm.
Knowing the Basics
- Differentiate among sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies.
- Analyze the regulatory implications and requirements that protect the safety and security of health care services.
- Explain the purpose of a business plan.
Moving Ideas into Reality
- Identify forces that determine industry profitability.
- Determine how to select and manage a target market.
- Analyze the effects that types of intellectual properties have on health care.
Becoming an Entrepreneur
- Explain the entrepreneurial process and its impact on the delivery of health care.
- Identify the main characteristics of successful entrepreneurs.
Developing Successful Ideas
- Describe common approaches entrepreneurs use to analyze market needs.
- Discuss feasibility analysis.
- Differentiate between opportunities and ideas.
Bringing It Together
- Identify resources needed to begin the entrepreneurial process.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of corporate venture capital, private venture capital, and angel financing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.