hcs586 | Graduate
Health Care Strategic Management
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze the impact of organizational governance on the implementation of strategic goals.
- Summarize the utilization of an organization’s internal value chain analysis when implementing a strategic plan.
- Examine the role of mission, vision, and organizational values in relationship to a strategic plan.
- Identify the significance and implications of an external environmental analysis in the development of a strategic plan.
- Summarize the major benefits of competitive analysis as part of the strategic planning process.
- Examine evolving external issues (regulatory and economic) that can have an impact on the strategic plan.
- Examine the impact of internal resources and financial capabilities on the business model implementation.
- Construct a financial plan that includes the key elements needed to support the implementation of a strategic plan.
Strategy Process Management
- Develop a communication plan that supports and manages the implementation strategy.
- Choose methods and strategies to value and support implementation processes.
- Determine the challenges and barriers that can be related to change initiatives.
- Produce a comprehensive strategic plan for a health care organization.
Strategic Planning Process
- Explain the importance and benefits of the strategic management process within health care organizations.
- Identify the conceptual framework of the strategic planning, development and implementation process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.