hcs587 | Graduate
Creating Change Within Organizations
topic title goes here
- Develop a comprehensive plan to implement an organizational change.
- Explain the relationship between internalizing organizational change and project success.
- Identify theoretical models related to change in a health care organization.
- Discuss the phases in the organizational change process.
Behavioral Aspect of Organizational Change
- Examine organizational and individual barriers to change.
- Summarize factors influencing organizational readiness for a specific change.
- Identify factors that influence change.
Assessing the Need for Organizational Change
- Examine the need for organizational change.
- Identify internal and external resources to support change initiatives.
- Analyze current literature to provide data to support change applications.
Strategies for Implementing Planned Change
- Examine methods for monitoring implementation of organizational change.
- Examine the relationship of processes, systems, and personal or professional roles and their affect on organizational change.
- Identify communication techniques to address implementation issues.
Evaluating Processes and Outcomes of Organizational Change
- Analyze possible outcome measurement strategies related to organizational change processes.
- Evaluate quality, cost, and satisfaction outcomes of organizational change.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.