hcs588 | Graduate
Measuring Performance Standards
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe consumer utilization of external quality indicators.
- Analyze the utilization of stakeholder feedback on the quality improvement process.
- Discuss future trends and challenges in health care quality improvement.
Quality Data Collection
- Compare tools used to measure and report data.
- Identify various data collection tools used in performance measurement.
Implementing and Revising
- Determine strategies to ensure successful implementation of new quality measures.
- Evaluate measures used to monitor and revise quality program implementation.
- Identify barriers that can interfere with the implementation or revision of quality measures.
- Explain the purpose of quality management in the health care industry.
- Determine strategies for meeting regulatory and accreditation standards within health care organizations.
- Explain how performance and quality measures are aligned to an organization's mission, vision, and strategic plan.
Managing and Improving Quality
- Analyze various methodologies for integrating quality improvement strategies into performance measurements.
- Summarize the utilization of information technology applications.
- Explain the use of benchmarking and milestones in managing the utilization of quality indicators.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.