hcs589 | Graduate
Health Care Strategic Management
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Examine evolving external issues (regulatory and economic) that can have an impact on the strategic plan.
- Summarize the major benefits of competitive analysis as part of the strategic planning process.
- Identify the significance and implications of an external environmental analysis in the development of a strategic plan.
- Examine the impact of internal resources and financial capabilities on the business model implementation.
- Construct a financial plan that includes the key elements needed to support the implementation of a strategic plan.
Strategic Planning Process
- Explain the importance and benefits of the strategic management process within health care organizations.
- Identify the conceptual framework of the strategic planning, development and implementation process.
Strategy Process Management
- Develop a communication plan that supports and manages the implementation strategy.
- Choose methods and strategies to value and support implementation processes.
- Determine the challenges and barriers that can be related to change initiatives.
- Produce a comprehensive strategic plan for a health care organization.
- Examine the role of mission, vision, and organizational values in relationship to a strategic plan.
- Analyze the impact of organizational governance on the implementation of strategic goals.
- Summarize the utilization of an organizationâs internal value chain analysis when implementing a strategic plan.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.