hcs593 | Graduate
Economics Of Sustainability
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Determine appropriate sustainability benchmarks for a health care organization.
- Identify programs, services, and partners to help monitor and evaluate sustainability effectiveness.
Sustainability Challenges and Successes
- Analyze the ways in which technology and innovation can be used to manage a sustainable health care organization.
- Identify strategies to update and modify a health organizationâs sustainability initiatives over the long term.
The Sustainable Organization
- Describe a sustainable organization.
- Analyze the need for sustainability in health care organizations.
Financial Implications of Sustainability
- Explain the effect of sustainability on an organizationâs finances.
- Determine the effect sustainable health care organizations have on the economy.
Process and Product Improvements
- Identify strategies for creating process and product improvements in health care organizations.
- Describe the sustainability benefits of improving an organizationâs processes and products.
- Identify needs for process and product improvements in an organization.
Sustainable Goods and Resources
- Identify sustainable supply chains and support services.
- Compare costs of health care organizations using, and not using, sustainable goods and resources.
- Describe the effect sustainable health care organizations have on business partners.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.