his501 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Amendments and Contemporary Issues
- Identify constitutional laws that affect education.
- Explain the importance of the United States Constitution as an evolving and viable document.
Historical and Philosophical Roots of the United States Constitution
- Describe the ideas and events that led to the development of the United States Constitution.
- Summarize the impact of the Articles of Confederation on the United States Constitution.
The Judiciary, the Presidency, and Congress
- Define the concepts of judicial review and judicial power.
- Analyze the power of the executive branch
- Analyze the power of the legislative branch.
- Describe the process to amend the constitution.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.