his510 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Arizona’s Constitution and Schools
- Describe how Arizona’s school districts are organized and funded.
- Describe challenges Arizona faces in the 21st century.
- Analyze the political forces that shaped Arizona's Constitution.
- Explain the functions of Arizona’s legislative, executive, and judicial branches.
Arizona’s Historical Background
- Describe Arizona's history prior to statehood.
- Explain the influence of climate and water on Arizonans.
- Describe the important industries that shaped Arizona.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.