hit400 | undergraduate
Electronic Health Records Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- List three technology-based healthcare industry methods used for improving quality of care.
- Formulate best practices to improve the quality of patient care in a clinical setting.
- Examine the key legal and regulatory reporting requirements related to an EHR.
- Critique key reporting considerations related to program and grant opportunities.
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Selection
- Define the activities necessary in selecting an Electronic Health Record (EHR) application.
- Identify the participants in a product selection process.
- Illustrate the EHR configuration options based on the current setting of care.
- Recommend three technical configuration considerations as it relates to EHR configuration.
- Define the regulatory and legal considerations associated with EHR configuration.
- Compare the workflow in two settings of care.
- Identify potential positive and negative impacts a workflow re-design has on patient care.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.