hit450 | undergraduate
Implementation And Management Of Health Information Systems
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Basic Components of Health Care IT Project Management
- Define the primary components of a health care IT charter.
- Create project milestones using MicrosoftÂ® Project.
- Create an outline for an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) implementation project charter.
Managing Project Scope
- Define in-scope and out-of-scope details of a health care IT project.
- Explain how to assess the IT work effort from a project charter.
- Project IT budgetary considerations.
Health Care IT Project Team
- Designate a role and department for each member of a health care IT project team.
- Define the structure of a project team related to clinical and non-clinical health care settings.
- Establish project team participation, ground rules, and behavior guidelines for a health care IT project team.
- Develop a health care project launch encouraging continuous learning, improvement, and efforts to arrive at outcomes that support the health care business.
Health Care IT Leadership and Project Management
- Develop a health care IT project communication plan.
- Describe the importance of effective and supportive leadership for a health care IT project.
- Outline the project readiness process.
- Analyze team project leadership competencies.
- Compile a project charter for a health care IT solution.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.