hm322 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Future Trends in the Gaming Industry
- Explain how technology influences global perspectives on gaming.
Casinos as Destinations
- Describe how casinos market themselves to draw specific gaming patrons.
- Describe how nongaming entertainment concepts have broadened the gaming industry.
The History of Gaming in American Society
- Describe contributing factors that led to the evolution of the U.S. gaming industry.
- Recognize the implications of gaming on society.
The Business of Casinos
- Identify business practices unique to the gaming industry.
- Describe the economic impact of gaming enterprises on the communities in which they operate.
- Recognize staffing considerations for key roles and functions in the gaming industry.
The Legal and Ethical Environments of the Gaming Industry
- Analyze ethical issues in the gaming industry.
- Explain the complexities of regulating the gaming industry.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.