hm370 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Recreation Travel and Tourism
- Analyze the impact of globalization on the hospitality industry.
- Define recreation, travel, and tourism.
- Identify trends in recreation, travel, and tourism.
- Evaluate the impact of convention and visitors bureaus and tourism commissions on the hospitality industry.
- Describe how the functions of finance, marketing, and HR support a successful hospitality organization.
- Identify career opportunities within the hospitality industry.
Trends and Opportunities in Hospitality Management
- Examine current trends in guest service management.
- Discuss trends in hospitality leadership and management.
- Analyze technology tools and processes used in the hospitality industry.
- Discuss the ethical implications of technology in the hospitality industry.
Hospitality Management Fundamentals
- Define hospitality management.
- Identify the business segments of the hospitality industry.
- Examine the relationship among the different hospitality business segments.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.