hm475 | undergraduate
Hospitality Decision Analysis
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Hospitality Strategic Operations
- Analyze the impact of an event on the different hospitality business segments (food and beverage; events and recreation; lodging; and facilities).
- Examine the role of strategic management in the hospitality industry.
- Analyze the integration of lodging; events and recreation; food and beverage; and facility management operations in a hospitality organization.
Hospitality Finance and Accounting
- Calculate financial ratios specific to the hospitality industry.
- Analyze the impact of an event on the annual operating plan of a hospitality organization.
Risk and Crisis Management in the Hospitality Industry
- Examine strategies that hospitality organizations can use to mitigate risk.
- Create a crisis management plan for a hospitality organization.
Your Future in the Hospitality Industry
- Develop a career path for a managerial position in the hospitality industry.
Hospitality Sales and Marketing
- Explain the importance of internal marketing in the hospitality industry.
- Create a sales presentation to market a hospitality organization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies used by hospitality organizations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.