hm476 | undergraduate
Hospitality Decision Analysis Applied Capstone
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Hospitality Service Concept
- Differentiate between marketing services and marketing goods.
- Analyze service delivery in a hospitality organization.
- Discuss the marketing concept of solving customers’ problems.
Service Delivery and Quality
- Identify key steps in a service delivery model.
- Describe methods to manage service quality.
The Service Delivery Model
- Prepare a service delivery model.
- Apply strategies to manage customer wait times.
Marketing a Hospitality Business
- Develop a sales and marketing plan.
- Describe strategies for marketing activities.
Market Forecast and Evaluation
- Forecast sales and expenses for a hospitality business.
- Evaluate potential business performance.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.