hm486 | undergraduate
Trends And Emerging Issues In Hospitality
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Global Social Influences in Hospitality
- Explain the effects of demographic trends on emerging markets.
- Explain the influence of globalization on tourism.
Trends in Hospitality
- Describe changing products in tourism.
- Identify emerging hospitality markets.
Economic and Technological Influences in Hospitality
- Analyze the effect of economic factors on hospitality.
- Analyze the effect of technology in hospitality.
Ethical Implications and Regulatory Issues
- Analyze the ethical implications of new trends in tourism.
- Determine how regulatory changes affect tourism.
The Future of Hospitality
- Predict future trends and issues in hospitality.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.