hpe544 | Graduate
Curriculum Development In Health Professions Contexts
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Design a curriculum map for an adult education program.
- Create goals, objectives, and expected outcomes for an adult education course.
- Create an instructional plan for an adult education course.
Program Inputs and Outputs
- Determine resources needed for an adult education program.
- Determine appropriate activities for your audience.
Program Implementation and Evaluation
- Create a plan for curriculum implementation.
- Create a plan to evaluate program effectiveness.
Assessing the Situation
- Analyze the ADDIE model.
- Create a plan for conducting a needs assessment.
Setting Program Goals, Objectives, and Outcomes
- Develop the mission, vision, goals, and student learning outcomes for an adult education program.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.